Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD
OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORPORATION
| WEB ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2018
Job opportunities for Teachers in UK
Our leading client, in United Kingdom urgently requires the services of Teachers in the field of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science on an attractive salary package and other feature of employment determine on the basis of qualification and practical experience.
- Teachers having Master Degree in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
- Minimum two years experience of teaching in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science in O & A Level reputed English medium school
- Overseas Trained Teachers (OTTs) status (As teachers in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland having successfully completed a course of initial teacher training which is recognized by the relevant authorities in Pakistan)
- Having strong behaviour management skills
- Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Teachers, having UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) will be preferred
Salary and other Terms & Conditions
Salary and other terms and conditions will be settled at the time of interview.
↪ Interested qualified candidates are requested to apply online.
For further details please contact the following offices of OEC
- Islamabad: PMI Auditorium Building, Near Zero Point - 051-9253245 & 51~54.
- Lahore: 43-B, Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Opp. Qazafi Stadium, Matro Bus Staop- 042-99232493~97.
- Karachi: Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road - 021-99203471 & 99206394.
- Quetta: OPF Building, Block No.4, Near Masjid-e-Khazra, Satellite Town – 081-9211652.
- Peshawar: Government Advance Technical Training Center, Plot No.16/A, Industrial Area, TVETA-KPK, Hayatabad, – 091-9217122.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PMD)
|Closing Date:- 28th February, 2018
Online Application Form
- CNIC should be 13 digits without dashes.
- Size of CV should not exeed from 100kb. (MS-Word format allowed only)
- The size of your photo should not exceed from 25KB. (png,jpg,,jpeg format allowed only)
Note: - Photo size can be reduced with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
For technical support: please contact IT Wing on 051-9253257