FAQs About Complaints


About Grievance Commissioner Cell for Overseas Pakistanis.


The Honorable Federal Ombudsman of Pakistan, Mr. M. Salman Faruqui NI, has established the Grievance Commissioner Cell for Overseas Pakistanis in Federal Ombudsman Secretariat by appointing Hafiz Ahsaan Ahmed Khokhar, Advocate Supreme court of Pakistan, Senior Advisor Law/Registrar as Grievance Commissioner for Overseas Pakistanis under Section (7) of the Federal Ombudsmen Institutional Reforms Act, 2013, to address the individual and systematic issues of the Overseas Pakistanis related to the Federal Government Ministries, Departments, Organizations and Agencies.

Following is the contact information of the Secretariat of Federal Ombudsman and Grievance Commissioner Cell:


Fax: 0092-51-9217256, Tel: 0092-51-9217243, Mob: 0092-300-8487161
Federal (Wafaqi Mohtasib) Ombudsman Secretariat Head Office,
36-Constitution Avenue, Opp. Supreme Court, G-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan

Where to complaint?  Top
  • At Airport facilitation Desk of OEC (24/7 at AirPort(s))
  • Focal person of Overseas Employment Corporation:
    • Mr. Muhammad Raza Khan , Director (Operations)
Office Phone No. +92-51-925-3247
Fax No. +92-51-925-3244
Cell No. +92-333-513-8189
Email  oec.raza@yahoo.com 
How to complain? Top
  • Visit OEC
  • Post your complain to OEC
  • Visit Airport facilitation desk of OEC
  • Lodge your complain online

(A complaint must be made by the aggrieved person himself/herself)

What information/material is required when lodge a complain? Top
Complete scenario alongwith Relevant documents/evidences.  
What assistance is available to people who want lodge a complain? Top
Aggrieved person can get information/assistance easily from OEC facilitation desk(s)  
How the complaint will be processed? Top
Complaints will be examined/processed by the focal person of OEC and will be brought into the knowledge of Managing Director of OEC for prompt solution of the problem.
 (All complaints will be handled in the strictest confidence and the complainants will be informed of the results of their complaints)